Treat the Dog You Love This Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day is nearly here and if, like many, you will be choosing to treat your dog this year we have put together 5 ways that you can treat the one you love.
From doggy massages to fleeces, here are our top 5 ways to treat your dog this Valentine’s Day:
1) Time – we have to say the best way to treat your dog this year is with your time and as Valentine’s Day falls on a Sunday, there’s no excuse. So clear your diary and spend some quality time with your four-legged friend, whether it’s going for a long walk or playing some indoor games.
2) Doggy Massage – a great stress relief for your canine friend or just a nice treat, a doggy massage is something you can do at home and there are lots of tips on the internet about how to give a doggy massage. Alternatively, more and more Dog Spas are popping up around the UK so why not try a professional massage as an extra special treat?
3) Hotties Microwavable Heat Pad - with the weather still being really quite cold these microwavable heat pads can be placed in your dog’s bed to give a continuous gentle warmth and lasts for hours. A great idea for muscle relaxation, relieving injuries and reducing stress.
(image taken from: http://www.petlifeonline.co.uk)
4) Water Repellent Fleece – These soft Polartec fleece jumpers are 100% water repellent, keeping your dog dry on rainy days. You can also pop them on a wet dog and they will be dry within minutes. Your dog would be a very lucky boy to have one of these this Valentine’s Day.
(image taken from: http://www.equafleece.co.uk/store/dogs.html)
5) Training course – why not see what training courses are on in your area and find out your dog’s hidden talent? With anything from agility to scent training available they are a good way to exercise your dog’s mind and are often good way to socialise them too. A great Valentine’s gift that could last a lifetime!